Top 5 CRM tips
Compared to companies that do not use it, the benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software in a business are unquestionable. The outcome depends on the nature of the business and users commitment. If all team members feed the software with the same level of information quality, the basic features are enough to provide extremely valuable insights.
The following to 5 tips can help you explore your business potential
- Categorize contacts by lifecycle stage – lead, opportunity, customer, evangelist
- Use reminders to follow the money – never miss a follow up call
- Use email tracking – know if and when your email was opened
- Prioritize your agenda with cash flow – always know what will affect cash flow less to postpone if needed
- Use your own criteria – challenge industry seasonality trends