Marketing is a part of the general business plan along with investment, production, financial, sales, staffing, research & development plans and the budget.
As a business plan defines what the business is about and how it will utilise and combine available resources for a profit, the Strategic Marketing Plan defines the target markets, the market segments and describes the marketing activities that will be performed to approach those markets on a given period of time.
The marketing plan we will develop will be in-line with the objectives, the mission statement and the vision of your business business. To be effectively controlled and budgeted, the starting point, the intermediate thresholds and the aim of each activity will be designed along with the control tools that will constantly measure progress and trigger alerts.
The marketing plan will describe the current marketing state, where the business wants to go and define the exact activities, the time plan and the cost needed to get there.
This marketing plan will be delivered 30 working days after your order by post & email and will include:
- The general branding assessment of the business
- Branding launching and pricing of products or services suggestions
- Competition analysis
- Market analysis
- Resource analysis
- The ideal Traditional and Digital Media mix to promote concepts, ideas products and/ or services
- When and by whom each task can be performed
- Control tools
- Measurable objectives on each activity
- Budgeting - Source of possible funding and money spent on each task